How to Properly Stock Your Home Bar with Boxxle
Not that we quite understand the concept, but not everybody wants only wine to drink. I know, it's hard to imagine but it's true. If you are thinking about setting up a home bar that will be used by anybody other than you, you may want to include other beverages other than wine. We've put together a basic list of items that will make your bar the best stocked on the block. When stocking your home bar, make sure to include the following:
1. Since the equipment needed to mix cocktails is fairly straight forward, you won't break the bank making sure that you are fully covered in this area. Make sure to always have ice, a bar spoon, a muddler, a jigger, a shaker, and a strainer on hand and easily accessible.
2. Glassware is an obvious necessity as you hardly want party guests drinking out of plastic cups. Make sure to have plenty of wine glasses, for both red and white varieties, on hand, as well as rock glasses or tumblers, highballs (tall glasses) beer mugs and pints and martini glasses.
3. When choosing liquors and spirits keep it simple. The basic array of a good rum, vodka, whiskey or bourbon, gin and a tequila will cover the a wide variety of cocktails. A few mixers that include cola and lemon lime sodas, cranberry, orange, pineapple and tomato juice, ginger ale and tonic water will make a surprising array of mixed drinks.
4. Of course, a great hostess will always have a few choices of wine available. With Boxxle, you can serve wine by the glass and save money by using boxed wine and serving out of the best box wine dispenser available for use in home bars.
5. Make sure to also include a good craft beer choice or two for those who would rather imbibe in wine's less classier friend (we're just kidding - we love a good beer in the right circumstance).
6. Remember that not everybody enjoys alcoholic beverages so make it fun for them by having a few craft sodas available to sample.
Setting up a fully stocked home bar doesn't have to be a hassle or cost a lot of money. Follow these simple steps and you'll be ready for both those surprise visitors and dinner party guests alike. Always having quality wine that is kept fresh with a Boxxle wine dispenser, impressing guests is just a glass and a sip away.